- Where is Sol-Gel Technologies’ corporate headquarters?
- Our corporate headquarters are located at Weizmann Science Park, 7 Golda Meir Street, Ness Ziona, Israel 7403650. Our telephone number is +972 (8) 931-3433.
- When was Sol-Gel Technologies founded?
- We were founded on October 28, 1997.
- Where is the Company incorporated?
- We are incorporated under the laws of the State of Israel.
- When did Sol-Gel Technologies go public?
- We went public in January 2018.
- What is Sol-Gel Technologies’ fiscal year?
- Our fiscal years ends on December 31st.
- How is Sol-Gel Technologies’ stock traded?
- Our common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol “SLGL“.
- Does Sol-Gel Technologies pay dividends?
- We have never declared or paid any cash dividends on our ordinary shares and we anticipate that, for the foreseeable future, we will retain any future earnings to support operations and to finance the growth and development of our business.
Therefore, we do not expect to pay cash dividends for at least the next several years.
- Who is Sol-Gel Technologies’ transfer agent, and how do I contact them?
- The transfer agent and registrar for our ordinary shares is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. You can contact our transfer agent by email at email@example.com and by telephone at either (800) 937-5449 or (718) 921-8124
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- To change the address on your shareholder account you must send both your old and new addresses to our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC.
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Attention: Relationship Management
To replace a lost stock certificate, contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. The transfer agent can look up your records and make any necessary adjustments.
- Does the company have a direct stock purchase plan?
- We do not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is Sol-Gel Technologies’ auditor?
- Our auditor is PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited.
- Who is the Company’s legal counsel?
- Our US legal counsel is Latham & Watkins LLP, located in New York, New York, and our Israeli legal counsel is Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg & Co., located in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Where can I find out more about Sol-Gel Technologies?
- To find out more about us, please visit our webpage at www.sol-gel.com.
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- Our press release archive can be viewed under the “Press Release” section under the “Investor Overview” tab on our website, and our financial reports are available under the “Financial Information” section under the “Investor Overview” tab on our website at (www.sol-gel.com).
- How can I view documents Sol-Gel Technologies has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Our SEC filings are available on www.sec.gov, and are also available under the “Financial Information” section under the “Investor Overview” tab located at our website (www.sol-gel.com).
- Who makes up the Sol-Gel Technologies Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- You can view our Executive Management team and the Board of Directors by visiting the “About” section of our website at www.sol-gel.com.
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- For investor inquiries, please visit the “Investor Overview” section of our website (www.sol-gel.com and select “Shareholder Services – Contact”.
- How can I sign up to receive Sol-Gel Technologies’ press releases and other company information?
- Please visit the “Investor Overview” section of our website and choose “Shareholder Services – Email Alerts” to be added to our distribution list.